Monday, March 8, 2010

There must be a name for it!

  I still consider myself new to the internet, even though it's going on eleven years since my first computer experience.  Something about the internet experience makes me feel like there's always something new to figure out, keeps it interesting!

I am sure there must be a word for when you are at the computer and a friend sends a link, like my friend did this morning, of a youtube video, and I go off on a big tangent listening to great music, and getting all nostalgic.  My friend says she sets her timer for 40 minutes  if she knows she is about to go down that music tangent.

  It's only 9 am , so I will still get all of my work done before I am off to give fiddle lessons.   There is a ton of greenware waiting for me to slip trail, and I am going to take my camera down, and make a new video for slip trailing with a little more detail.   I also want to edit my first one, and need to take the time to do that too. 

This beautiful spring weather has been great.  Even if it gets cold and snowy again it can't get it's teeth in.   We have made it through one more winter!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment